Currently all memberships are free of charge for 2016.
The Association will review its budget again for 2017-18 and may set membership dues on specific categories.
You can cancel your membership at any time.
- Member (Professional): Professionals working in the field of Anti-Bribery & Corruption.
- Member (Academic): Professors or Lecturers teaching full-time in a post-secondary institution.
- Member (Government): Professionals employed full-time in government service and whose work, at least in part, relates to AB&C.
- Member (Emeritus): Retired AB&C professionals.
- Associate: Novices who are seeking or aspiring to enter the field of AB&C or other individuals not working in AB&C but interested in or wishing to support the work and mission of the Association.
- Student Associate: Students currently enrolled in a post-secondary (undergraduate or graduate) degree program (in an accredited college or university) in a field related to AB&C such as law, accounting, auditing, compliance, criminology, etc. or interested in pursuing a concomitant career path after graduation.
- Fellows: Distinguished leaders in the field of AB&C (by invitation only).
- Partners: Organizations or Institutions working on AB&C.
- Supporters: Enterprises/Businesses or patrons providing financial or other support to sustain and enhance the Association’s operations and mission.